RE: TRUTH !!

From: Brand Allen-EAB009 (Allen.Brand@motorola.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 20:53:47 EET

I thought it was funny. I needed that.

Allen W. Brand, Sr.
Motorola Energy Systems Group
Phone: 770-338-3088
Pager: 404-866-3675
E-mail: EAB009@ga25epd.mot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bathsheba Grossman [mailto:sheba@bathsheba.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 1:42 PM
To: rp mailing list worldwide
Subject: Re: TRUTH !!

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Ron Doyle wrote:

> > > The real meaning behind the abbreviations in personal ads:

I am not very thrilled to see this here. I realize that any big
mailing list is going to have a certain amount of off-topic stuff, and
I'm okay with that. Getting to know RP people is part of getting to
know the industry. But IMO this is over the line: I'm at work here,
and if I want to read rude, crude material, I'd prefer to do that on
my personal time.

So if you can refrain from posting anything further along these lines,
you'll have the thanks of this RP user.

-Sheba
Bathsheba Grossman (831) 429-8224
Digital Sculpture http://www.bathsheba.com