Z-Corp Vs ThermoJet not Actua

From: clem mallar (c_c@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 21:12:02 EET

Kieth, I happened upon the conversation regarding the Systems and wanted to interject that the Actua has been phased out by 3D Systems and the ThermoJet printer has taken its place.This is an office environment system that prints a wax part very accurately in a 300DPI resolution in a 10 x 7.5 x 8 in area.It is easy to operate and is comparable if not more accurate than SLA.The cost is under 50k and the build material is 1980.00 per case of 20lbs.Let me know if you would like more info or we also offer services.