Re: Best STL Repair Tools

From: jason (jziomek@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 00:38:31 EET

DeskArtes is the STL repair software you are looking for!!!

View Expert has been designed as a comprehensive tool for viewing and
communicating 3D designs. 3Data Expert is an extensive tool for
manipulation, repair and conversion of surface and faceted models.

The FREE version of View Expert will allow you to view STL files, apply
dimensions, calculate size, area and volume, add comments and notes, as
well as e-mail and print files & images.

The following are some of the add-on features of View Expert and 3Data
Expert products:

- viewing IGES & VDA files
- verification of STL, IGES & VDA files
- full repair of STL files
- conversion of IGES & VDA files to STL format
- Boolean operations
- positioning and scaling
- reduction of the number of triangles in STL files
- shelling STL files
- offsetting STL files

Give me a call and we can discuss the ways in which DeskArtes can help and
save you time.

Jason Ziomek
Sales Manager
DeskArtes North America