RE: Best STL Repair Tools

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 02:36:27 EET

Terry
        It may help if you create a table of sorts so people can check the survey
categories. For example:

Handle Large size files
Detects and fixes bad normals
Detects leakage/cracks
Feature size limit
detects non-manifold structures and fixes them
Ease of use like user interface - picking, showing where problem is

etc... there are probably many more functions. That way it will be a good
side by side comparison - ofcourse you may be looking for a overall
result.....which can be tainted depeding on which functionality people have
used.

My 2 cents - as usual

:)

AR