RE: Best STL Repair Tools

From: Ping Fu (pfu@geomagic.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 07:09:44 EET

I second Razdan's opinion. A table of features will be very helpful. You
can have user and vendors alike to fill them out and send it to you.

Other features that are very useful for RP using STL are:
Shelling (making a thin wall from a solid object)
Thicken (making an open surface into a solid)
make manifold (automatically fixing a non-manifold surface)
fix intersections (automatically clean up self-intersections)

Ping