SV: test parts, better version

From: Holmer Berndt (Berndt.Holmer@IVF.SE)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 10:05:46 EET

Dear list - sorry for sending this twice, I slipped on the keyboard and the
first one got away too early.

Michelle,

Here are some:

Aubin, R.F.: A World Wide Assessment of Rapid Prototyping Technologies
UTRC Report No. 94-13 initiated by the Intelligent Manufacturing Systems IMS
Test Case on Rapid Product Development

Juster, N.P. & Childs, T.H.C.: A Comparison of Rapid Prototyping Processes
Proceedings of 3rd European Conference on Rapid Prototyping and
Manufacturing, Nottingham,

Iuliano, L., Ippolito R. & de Filippi, A.: A New User Part for Performances
Evaluation of Rapid Prototyping Systems
Proceedings of 3rd European Conference on Rapid Prototyping and
Manufacturing, Nottingham

Reeves, P.E. & Cobb, R.C.: Surface Deviation Modelling of LMT Processes - a
Comparative Analysis
Proceedings of 5th European Conference on Rapid Prototyping and
Manufacturing, Helsinki

Farentinos, S. & Khoshnevis, B.: A Study of accuracy in Automated
Fabrication
http://www.pmli.com/accuracy_study.html

Loose, K. & Nakagawa, T.: Benchmarking Various Methods of
Layer-Manufacturing Systems in Rapid Prototyping
(I don't have the full reference on this one)

It would be appreciated if you publish a summary of all the references that
you receive, this seems to be a matter of perennial interest.

Regards
Berndt Holmer
IVF (The Swedish Institute of Production Engineering Research)
Brinellvagen 68
SE-100 44 Stockholm
Sweden
Ph: +46 8 213174