Need some info

From: Ola L.A. Harrysson (ola@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 21:45:17 EET

Dear List,

I am teaching the RP-class at the University of Central Florida and I am looking for some information to compare different RP-techniques. Below is a list of info that I have a hard time to find:

Cost of Ar-laser
Life time of Ar-laser
Cost of CO2 laser
Cost of Nd:YV04

I know that there are several different power categories for each type of laser and I assume that the price and life time differs as well. Any information on this subject would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ola L.A. Harrysson
Ph.D. Candidate
Industrial Engineering and Management Systems
University of Central Florida
Orlando, Florida