RP/Gen. manager position

From: Ron Carter (ronc@metropolis.slc.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 16:55:12 EET

RP Experts-

Metropolis Design, a 10 year old full service industrial design and RP firm
will have an opening soon for a general manager. Our existing manager is
moving back to his home state. This position requires daily contact with
clients and staff. Responsibilities focus on scheduling projects, quoting
SLA, CNC, RTV and general model making ( we have our own custom software to
expedite this process) plus strategic decision making and general oversight
of company operations.

Requirements are excellent communication skills including spelling and
usage, excellent phone skills, computer literacy with MS word, excel,
project. Must be a leader and able to guide and motivate staff. Experience
in RP, ID or related fields desireable.

Please respond to:

Ron Carter,Owner
Metropolis Design