Re: RP of the smallest features

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 19:15:36 EET

Dr Du, I believe that you are on the right track.

We evaluate patterns built by RP processes mainly on: Material of
Construction (compatability with our needs)/Resolution (radius if
intersection of surfaces)/Accuracy (mm/mm)/Finish (RMS). Beyond those basic
attributes: Aspect Ratios for holes and bosses.