Re: RE: Analysis of fabber manufacturing

From: Nick Osborn (Nick@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:35:11 EET

On a similar note but going smaller still, there is an interesting article in today's Financial Times (p.10) entitled: "Researchers hail advance in nanotechnology".

Details should be available via www.ft.com.

Regards

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Ltd.
140 - 144 Station Road, March,
Cambs. PE15 8NH, UK

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time Is Money"

Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
Fax: +44 (0) 1354 650 799
www.swiftech.co.uk

>>> "Erkut Negis" <erkutn@fornet.net.tr> 21/02/00 10:20:49 >>>
Dear Marshall,

Please add Therics to your list: They have a special 3DP Machine that
fabricates thousands of specially designed, complex (contains multi-material
internal structures) oral dosage forms per hour. Below, you will find a part
from their web page http://therics.com/machine.html
Later in 1999, the Series 3200 TheriForm machine will become operational
with a printhead containing 32 DOD microvalve nozzles. This machine will
have an output rating of 60,000 oral dosage forms per hour. In addition, the
32-nozzle head is designed to be ganged into multiples, thereby facilitating
the employment of 64 and 96 nozzle printheads for higher throughput.

Regards
Erkut Negis
erkut@innotek.com.tr

INNOTEK,