RE: Color SLS Prototypes?

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@uri.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 03:24:39 EET

I know that Ian Gibson in Hong Kong has worked on this. There are probably
others, but he would be the first one I would contact concerning this. He
would be aware of most of the others working in this area as well.

Brent Stucker
Dr. Brent Stucker, Director
Rapid Manufacturing Center
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540