Trapped Volume Trouble - Thanks for the help!

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 23:11:09 EET

Hello all,

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the suggestions. After drilling
several holes (5 of them) and continuing the build for another day the
problem did not go away. I ended up deleting the offending part from the
build and restarting to complete the other parts. Those finished this
morning and I will be starting the remaining part(s) as soon as 3D gets me
another couple cans of resin! By the way the build running on the Zypher
machine also crashed due to a trapped volume and the same was done to it.
To give you an idea of how much resin this model is eating up I used an
entire can of resin this morning to refill the Zypher machine and need
another to get the Doctor blade machine running. Before I get all of those
emails telling me to shell the parts to save resin...It has already been
done!

Anyway thanks again and I hope to see you at the 3D User Group Meeting!

Karl Denton