RE: 3D Systems Stereolithography World Conference 2000

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:04:02 EET

Steve:

The World Conference refers to the 3D Systems Stereolithography Users Group
Meeting. The 3D Systems User Group primarily meets in North America (hence
3D Systems North American Stereolithography Users Group, 3DSNASUG) and
Europe (3D Systems European Stereolithography Users Association, 3DESUA).

Each group meets annually, 3DSNASUG in March or April, 3DESUA in the fall.
This year, 3DESUA dispensed with their 1999 and 2000 conferences to meet in
the USA for a "World Conference" The hope is to demonstrate 3D Systems
Stereolithography applications in a world setting.

This meeting is closed, however, to companies and individuals owning 3D
Systems Stereolithography Apparatus (SLA) and EOS Stereolithography
Equipment.

For other companies with complementary technologies and products (such as
scanning and modeling in your case), there is a March 6 trade show you may
participate to show your wares.

If you are interested in either the vendor fair or conference, please see
the web site or contact me. The web site is
http://www.3dsystems.com/newsevents Click on SL Users Group, then "Annual
Meeting" at the bottom of the "Your Invited" page are links to registration
and the agenda.

Steve Deak 2000 3DSNASUG Conference Chair

Steve Deak                           e-mail:  sdeak@hasbro.com
Mgr-Rapid Prototyping           voice:  (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Incorporated             fax:  (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH  45202  USA        "Our Business is Fun!"