BEWARE: SALES PEOPLE WANTED

From: Ron Doyle (rondoyle@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 04:10:17 EET

With all the advertisements for jobs on this site, Please read this
statement:

As a former sales representative of Helisys and Sanders Machinery in
Canada, I would like to warn anyone dealing with these companies to get
as IRON CLAD a contract as possible. Helisys was great to work with and
never a problem. However, the minute Sanders got a chance for a direct
sale in OUR territory, they took it. We only found out about the sale
when their serviceman came to do the installation. Nothing $$$$ for my
company nor myself , and I promoted them for almost 2 years.

All I'm saying is "check out who you are dealing with and get
referances".