Re: scanning and making prostheses

From: Ron Doyle (rondoyle@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 08:21:32 EET

This information may help you.

The contact name is Ihsan Al-Temen- P. Eng.
The Hugh MacMillan Rehabilitation Center
350 Rumsey road
Toronto, Ontario M4G 1R8

Tel: 416-425-6220
Fax: 416-425-1634

These people are at the forefront of prostheses and research into prosthetic
limbs. I have dealt with them on projects and we supplied some LOM parts.
Please feel free to contact them and good luck.