Re: Rapid Tooling

From: Brad Fox (bfox@rapid-design.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 21:48:06 EET

Nikolas:
Permit me to direct you to our web page...

                     ***** www.rapid-design.com *****

There you will find information on our Rapid Inserts. We are the largest 3D
Keltool facility in the world with 11 furnaces and ship nearly 20 sets of
inserts per week. We believe our Rapid Inserts technology to be the most
established and reliable form of Rapid Tooling available today.

In addition to our normal A6 steel cavities, we also offer a stainless steel
option, and...

 ... ELECTRODES...made from a copper-tungsten material.

Please visit the site and email me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Brad Fox
The Rapid Design & Tooling Center
St. Paul, MN. 55126