3D Systems Stereolithography Users' Group

From: Doug Greenwood (greenwod@eng.squared.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 22:41:18 EET

Fo those of you attending the 3D Systems Stereolithography Users' Group World Conference 2000 in
Universal City, CA, I'd like to provide you with some local transportation information.

Universal City is in the Los Angeles, California area so you will be flying into the Los Angeles
International Airport. There are two shuttle bus companies that provide transportation from the
airport to the Universal City Hilton & Towers. One way fares are approximately $15.00 (USD).

Super Shuttle Phone: 818-556-6600
Prime Time Shuttle Phone: 800-733-8267 or 800-504-3637

When you arrive at the airport, follow the signs to the Baggage Claim area, exit the Baggage
Claim area and look for the blue van stop signs. We look forward to seeing you next week in Los
Angeles.

For further information on this year's conference, visit 3D Systems web site at
http://www.3dsystems.com

Regards,
Doug Greenwood
2000 3DSNASUG Secretary