Glass SL resin!

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 22:06:35 EET

Hello All,

To those that inquired about the glass resin that I was involved with while
at Ford Motor Company and the University of Detroit Mercy. It turns out
that my old professor is now at the University of Central Florida and sent
the following message. I will dig out the information that I have and (it
may be electronic) email those of you that inquired about it. If you are
interested send an email to the following: karldenton@maeritech.net
<mailto:karldenton@maeritech.net> or to Kevin (info below) I will NOT
respond to emails sent to the address that this note is being sent on!

>From the looks of it Kevin is working on some pretty cool stuff! Maybe his
3D micro-fabrication will be the next generation of machine, maybe it will
be true rapid manufacturing!

Karl Denton
Lead Engineer
Williams International