US-WA (Seattle) Pre-Sales Support

From: Kevin Hawes (k_hawes@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:05:33 EET

  I have one pre-sales positions available description are listed below:

  Location: Bellevue (Seattle), WA

  Technical Application Support (one needed)
  * Sales and Demonstration Support of CAD & CAM related sales campaigns
  * Experience/expertise in one of the following areas; Machinery related industries, Aerospace Supplier markets or Investment Casting industries, with direct experience in the Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) applications
  * Key Skills: Ability to support High level "Value" based sales with a slant towards Collaborative Product Commerce with compelling, context based demonstrations. The demonstration must support how products and services can support the target company's goals. Must have CAM skills!

  If interested and/or know of someone who may be I can be reached as folows:

  Regards,

  Kevin T. Hawes

  KTH Recruiter

  Phone: 978-532-9351 Email: k_hawes@msn.com