US-CA (Santa Clara) Sales Executive

From: Kevin Hawes (k_hawes@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:08:19 EET

  I have two sales positions available description are listed below:

  Location: Santa Clara, CA

  New Account Sales Exec (one needed)
  * Some installed customers (as related to target industries/accounts)
  * Focus on New Accounts in the; Machinery related industries, Aerospace Supplier markets & Investment Casting industries
  * Key Skills: High level "Value" based sales abilities in the realm of Collaborative Product Commerce & how products and services can support the target company's goals in that area

  Installed Customer Sales Exec (one needed)
  * Manage our installed accounts
  * Mostly add-on software, training and service revenue
  * Responsibility for software maintenance revenue stream
  * Key Skills: Manage many activities in an organized and programmatic fashion to keep customers informed and obtain the add-on opportunities as presented

  If interested and/or know of someone who may be I can be reached as folows:

  Regards,

  Kevin T. Hawes

  KTH Recruiter

  Phone: 978-532-9351 Email: k_hawes@msn.com