Fw: determine the area on slice

From: Douglas Kasu (D8803201@mail.ntust.edu.tw)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 09:00:50 EET

Dear wanchai,

If your CAD model could be read into PRO/Engineer, it could be sliced into
different thickness you want. Using the fuction of INFO in PRO/E, then
select Measure and thickness, you will get slicng information that including
slicing layer number and value of each slicing areas. Good luck

Douglas Jiang
RP Lab.
Mechanical engineering
National Taiwan university of Science and technology
E-mail: D8803201@mail.ntust.edu.tw