Re: determine the area on slice

From: Wanchai Rattanawong (wratta@swin.edu.au)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 01:22:43 EET

Dear Irene Quinlan

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your way is the same as my way.
My problem is if I have a hole, this formulas can't do it. What do you mean,
subtract the area of the holes from the outer areas.? On the STL file,
sometimes the points are not the order and how the program know that this is
the hole. Could you recommend for me please? I am so appreciate.

Thank in advanced