RE: good demo stl's

From: Bill Bellows (wbello@woodward.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 19:35:04 EET

Hello Mark,

We also own a Z-Corp machine and if you can build this part it will
demonstrated the capabilities of you and the machine. You will have to
scale it down to make it fit. We have built this part in both materials.
These file are for a casting and core passages for a large sand casting. We
have also built these full size in SLS nylon and sand. The core array
files are the most impressive.

Good Luck,
Bill Bellows

go to ftp.woodward.com/anonymous/pub/out

X83695-34_core-array_rev3.stl.Z (~23 meg)

There is also a smaller stl which is kinda rough but still as complicated

X83695-34_core_array_rev1_small_file.stl.Z (~5 meg)

x83695-34.stl.Z entire casting