RE: Mass customization

From: Diana Borja (borja@geomagic.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 22:22:48 EET

Mr. Burns: What a refreshing conversation to hear on this site! We are
both on the same page.

It's not that weird to imagine if every little girl had a doll with her very
own face on it... Or we all had bicycle helmets that actually fit our
strangely shaped heads?

Since you asked for some feedback, you may also want to read our company
founder's recent thoughts on this industry trend. Here is what Ping Fu had
to say:

http://www.geomagic.com/news/articles/pingfu_comment.pdf

Diana Borja
Raindrop Geomagic for Simplicity. Throughput. Manufacturability.
http://www.geomagic.com
Direct Voice:919-474-0155
General Number:919-474-0122

Visit us at the National Design Engineering Show
March 13-16th at the McCormick Center-Chicago, USA