Re: Mass customization

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 22:23:57 EET

Diana,

    We are indeed on the same page! Thank you for pointing out that great
article by Ping.

    One item she might want to add to her list of custom products is Levi's
Personal Pair jeans. Also, on the subject of the changes to the value chain,
check out the five slides I have on that subject in one of my presentations.
Go to http://www.ennex.com/publish/FAB-ulous.sht and search for the words
"value chain."

    Perhaps I'll have a chance to meet you and Ping at the RP&M show next
month?

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation