RE: Literature treating basic research in the field of the SLS process

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@uri.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 17:48:45 EET

Stefan,

In my opinion, the best body of literature on SLS (and on most RP processes)
is found in the Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium proceedings over the
past 10 years. You can order copies of the proceedings from the University
of Texas, which sponsors this conference. I am sure several people from
there are monitoring this list and could send the website information
concerning this year's conference as well as the proceeding prices and
availability.
Dr. Brent Stucker
Assistant Professor
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540