Re: Rapid ToolMaker Special Price Offer

From: Ron Doyle (rondoyle@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 20:51:15 EET

I have a friend who wants to purchase a sanders rp unit but relies on me for
technical information and recommendations.

I would like to know the names of some companies who have this technology and
what their opinions are?
What are your tolerances?
What is the build volume?

Rolf told me the new Sanders RP units that would build metal components/tooling
OR ceramic parts or plastic parts would be ready in June of 2000. Is this still
correct?