3D-NASUG

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 21:55:15 EET

The meeting in LA last week was great. Steve and all the officers did a
tremendous job and I had a great time. I learned several things that will
make my trip worthwhile. One was a stress freezing and a polariscope that
we can use in labs and classes. This was presented by Paul Dober of
DaimlerChrysler. Also the Nickolas Reeves musical sculptures which were
done by Pure Fluid Magic proves that SLA art is happening. I look forward
to RPA-Chicago to see what else is new and exciting.

See you there!
Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/