Re: Request for assistance with Solidworks

From: Richard_Doyle/DTM@dtm-corp.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 14:48:04 EET

List-
I have replied directly to Erin, but for anyone else interested in more
information about SolidWorks, try these links.

SolidWorks discussion at deja.com
http://x3.dejanews.com/[ST_rn=bg]/topics_bg.xp?search=topic&group=comp.cad.solidworks&title=comp.cad&GRPP=925929215.1381957675

SolidWorks National User Group (SNUG)
http://www.mechengineer.com/snug

SolidWorks Corporation web page
http://www.solidworks.com

The SNUG page, and the SolidWorks page, also include links to local (both
domestic and international) user group sites.

Richard Doyle
DTM Corporation

"Erin Rush" <erush@interactive.net> on 03/13/2000 05:09:04 PM