FW: Application of Industrial CT scanner

From: Douglas Peng (dpeng@evscorp.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 17:56:33 EET

To R. J. Rick <cabgetter@yahoo.com>:

I was forwarded your request about dealing with industrial CT scanners.

My company manufactures high resolution industrial CT scanners, and also
offer them as a service. Although our core products and services are for
scanning biological specimens, our CT scanners can also be used in various
industrial applications such as scanning plastics, wood, aluminum, concrete
etc. etc. In general, these industrial applications would be limited to
small objects at extremely high resolutions (10~500 microns).

We have recently partnered with a large American x-ray inspection system
manufacturer, (not SMS or ARACOR) to develop an economical high energy
industrial CT scanner for imaging various metals such as cast iron.

Please check our website at http://www.evscorp.com for details of our
biomedical research micro-CT scanners. Our web site does not contain
information about our industrial applications, but you may call me to
discuss.

Yours sincerely,

Doug Peng
Enhanced Vision Systems Corp