Sanders MM II For Sale

From: CGrunewald@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 02:55:11 EET

Aloha All,
I have access to a 3 month old Sanders MM2. This unit was used for
demonstrations only and has been recertified new by SDI (Sanders).
The unit has a one year service agreement with an additional year service
agreement (2 years). It comes with 1 extra build head and one extra support
head.
All support and training available through Sanders. The price is $60,000 which
also includes crating/shipping in USA (weighs approx.600 LBS). If you did not
need the second year service contract ($6,000 value), we could let it go for
$54,000, other than that, the price is firm. We can also supply many
different design softwares
(new), at an additional cost, if required. Please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Christian Grunewald
Precision Modelmaking Technologies
Hawaii