Re: EXPERT SYSTEM APPLICATION IN RP

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 19:42:40 EET

Hello to Nigeria!

    It is great to see participation on the RP-ML from Nigeria. I had the
pleasure of visiting Nigeria in 1994 to talk about fabbers for a
UN-sponsored conference on sustainable development. Sorry I don't have an
answer for you immediately on expert systems for fabbers, but it's an
excellent subject of research. I talked just briefly in my book about using
artificial intelligence and neural networks in future fabber systems. Please
keep us posted on your research results.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com