Re: info on RTV, Direct AIM, SL Composite moulding and Keltool technologies

From: Christian_Nelson/DTM@dtm-corp.com
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 16:39:45 EET

Nik,

If you are interested in RapidSteel and the Selective Laser Sintering process
for the direct creation of metal molds, please visit the DTM Corporation web
site. I have included a link that goes directly to our materials page. On that
page, you can link to material property data sheets and technical white papers
that describe the process and benefits.

http://www.dtm-corp.com/products/materials.html

Cheers,

Christian Nelson