Re: info on RTV, Direct AIM, SL Composite moulding and Keltool techn ologies

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 01:12:39 EET

Nik ;
   My company Fusion Engineering produces 3D Keltool Moulds. We have a web
site www.fusionrpt.com which you can visit to find out more. We also have a
design guide booklet which I can Email to you if you desire which should
answer most of your questions. There is also some valuable information on the
process available at the 3D Systems web site (the owner of the process)
www.3Dsystems.com. If you would like to contact me directly with any
questions regarding 3D Keltool my email is Fusioneng@aol.com. Another good
source is Brad Fox at Rapid Tooling Technologies I dont know his email
address however.
regards
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering

In a message dated 3/17/00 3:58:38 AM Central Standard Time,