The Rapidest Tooling and Prototyping Service in the world.

From: Chang-Shik Min (mcs9413@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 04:33:11 EET

Dear Sir or Madam:

May I introduce myself as a leading rapid prototyper/rapid tool maker
in R.O.Korea. My broad service capability is systemized by Ultra High
Speed Machining technology based on standardization of entire tool
making processes,and rapid prototyping technology based on photo-
polymerization.
I'm contacting you to inquire whether you would be interested in my
quick tool making and prototyping service.
I would be grateful if you consider the possibility of my providing
you with my quick service.
I'm looking forward to working with you,and if you have any other
interesting ideas or questions,please feel free to contact me by
E-mail.
If further details are required,please do not hesitate to contact me. I
would be pleased to send you any further informations you may need.
Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

-----Enclosed are my quick service specifications----

  My quick sevice capabilities are as follows.

(1)Ultra High Speed CNC Al Tooling

  A kind of CNC aluminum mold which could offer users unprecedented
  flexibility and time-compression in creating tool for prorotype and
  low-volume production.With this service,you can have high quality
  (production quality) plastic parts in virtually any thermoplastic
  materials within as little as 3 working days in case of simple part.

  (Detail specifications)

  -Max. size : 1,000 x 1,000 (in mm)
  -Typical delivery : 3 days - 4 weeks after receipt of CAD data.
   (Examples; mobile phone ass'y(8 parts)-12 working days
              digital video phone ass'y(24 parts)-20 days
  -Max. tool life : 500 - 30,000 shots
  -Pricing : please contact me for pricing on a specific project.
             I could offer you best term.

(2)Rapid prototyping

   Using state-of-the-art SLA machine and latest epoxy resins,
   I can provide you with durable,hard plastic,scale prototype models
   that boast industry leading tolerances, feature definitions,
   and strength within 2 days in case of small parts.

   (Detail specifications)

   -Max. size : No limits.
   -Typical delivery : within 7 working days.