RE: Objet Quadra

From: Paul Scheible (PaulS@harbec.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 21:45:18 EET

My question is, how are you going to maintain 1536 jets???
I have a MMII that is difficult enough to keep two jets functioning
properly......
Or maybe these "nozzles" are a different design altogether. But I still
think it would be necessary to calibrate them for proper alignment and
material flow? I can see the nightmares of faulty or plugged "nozzles"
already.
But at the same time I am also looking forward to seeing it at the upcoming
show in Rosemont, hopefully they will be able to answer all my questions.

Paul Scheible
Harbec Plastics, Inc.
369 Rt. 104
Ontario, NY 14519-8999