FW: Objet Quadra

From: Paul Scheible (PaulS@harbec.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 22:19:19 EET

My question is, how are you going to maintain 1536 jets???
I have a MMII that is difficult enough to keep two jets functioning
properly......
Or maybe these "nozzles" are a different design altogether. But I still
think it would be necessary to calibrate them for proper alignment and
material flow? I can see the nightmares of faulty or plugged "nozzles"
already.
But at the same time I am also looking forward to seeing it at the upcoming
show in Rosemont, hopefully they will be able to answer all my questions.
And yes they do claim a 0.0008 inch layer thickness.

Paul Scheible
Harbec Plastics, Inc.
369 Rt. 104
Ontario, NY 14519-8999