FDM - Shut Down!!

From: Bharath Vasudeva Rao (bharath@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 23:10:12 EET

Hi,
The power in the FDM 1650 we have goes out just after a file is sent for
build. The envelope temperature shoots up to 74 Deg C and the machine shuts
down. To avoid this, I normally reduce the temperature to 67 Deg C and once
the build starts, I raise it up again to the normal 70.

Bharath

Research Assistant
Partnership for Research in Stereo Modeling (PRISM), ASU
PRISM (480) 9657830 / Office (480) 9650574 / Home (480) 4469259