VRML-files

From: Ola L.A. Harrysson (olh35495@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 17:24:03 EET

Dear List,

We are using Mimics from Materialise to do 3D reconstruction of CT-data and now we are trying to export .wrl-files to be used for other downstream applications. When we are trying to view the .wrl-files in a VRML-viewer, we just get a black screen. Does anyone know what you have to do to these .wrl-files to be able to use them? I assume that you have to apply material, lights or color to the part, but how. Any help would be useful at this point.

Ola Harrysson.
Ola L.A. Harrysson
Ph.D. Candidate
Industrial Engineering