Re: Inserting metal objects during building on SLA machine.

From: Chang-Shik Min (mcs9413@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 01:08:35 EET

     Dear Mr.Morton:

Thank you very much for your informing me of precious experiences
on this subject..and your quick response.
It worked very well in Maestro for sheet or plate-like object such
as relatively thin copper terminals from my experience...
But what I really wanna do is insert bulky or solid objects.
(e.g. sphere,cube,thick plate,and what not)
Do you have some experience on this ?
Any information you can share with me would be greatly appreciated.

     Thank you in advance.

     Regards.

     C.S. Min