RE: VRML-files

From: Chris Lawrie (cl@delcam.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 23:41:20 EEST

Ola
The first thing to check is that the file you have created can be read by
the viewer. Many systems still export VRML 1.0 whereas most viewers like
VRML 2.0. My experiences with these files is that VRML 2.0 is not downwardly
compatible.
Failing this try a new viewer. I had a similar incident and solved it by
downloading a number of viewers, two out of five worked? There are many
fancy viewers, but the most robust in my view is cosmos (www.cosmos.com).

Regards

Chris Lawrie