Re: chocolates-slightly off topic

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 18:04:44 EEST

A problem for companies who mold chocolate, is when the chocolate is removed
from the mold a blush mark appears on the face of the piece. We have textured
the models for the pieces and the irregular surface of the texture helps to hide
this molding imperfection. This is particularly useful in the high-end custom
chocolate market.

Lee Eisinger
Akron Metal Etching