Re: RP machine for manufacturing shoe lasts

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 18:20:19 EEST

>I haven't sat down and gone through the alternatives too methodically so
>maybe one of the other methods could also hack it. Maybe the Genie Studio
>Fabber...Is it fast, cheap and accurate Marshall?

    Very much so, Ed, as soon as we find the right licensee or financial
backer to help us complete its development. The Genie Studio Fabber will be
faster than anything on the market today, an order of magniture less
expensive, and as accurate as an SLA. Thanks for asking.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com