How to evaluate the registration error??

From: sman (sman@kyebek.kjist.ac.kr)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 02:30:41 EEST

Hello!!

Have you integated the multiple sets of range images into a common reference frame?

It's a registration which is essential process of reverse engineering.

During integrating the several data, how can you evaluate the error?

As I know, RMS error is widely used. Do U have any other ideas about that??

If U are interested in registration, I wish you share the information with me.

You can say that every information, if it is related to registration, will be helpful to me..

thanks for your concern.