RE: SME's RP&M 2000

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 17:50:46 EEST

Karl,

You're not alone, OPW's management has much the same attitude and doesn't
want to spend the time or money on travel to these kinds of events, We even
had to pass up the 3DNASUG this year...

I have always written a trip report when I go to these meetings and shows to
let my manager know what I learned, perhaps someone else would share their
own reports?

Question #1 - Any major or minor announcements or insights that haven't been
made public yet?

Question #2 - Where was the awards dinner this year?

Lawrence R. Blasch
Design Engineer
CAE Systems Administrator

OPW Fueling Components