SFF Symposium Announcement

From: David Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 00:11:28 EEST

Dear Participant:

We would like to remind you that the abstract deadline for the 11th
Annual Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium is April 17, 2000. If
you intend to send in an abstract, please do so as soon as possible.
You may submit your abstract by electronic mail (respond to this
email message) or using the World Wide Web. More information on this
meeting is available at the web site (http://lff.me.utexas.edu) and
by request (email: sffsymp@uts.cc.utexas.edu or fax: +512-471-7681).

If you have any questions, please let me know. Publishing
information will follow. We look forward to your participation.

Sincerely,
David L. Bourell
Professor and Temple Foundation Fellow

(Ms.) Rosalie Foster
SFF Symposium Coordinator

Our Postal Mailing Address:

University of Texas at Austin
SFF Symposium/Attn: Dr. Bourell
Mechanical Engineering C2200
160 E. Dean Keeton Street
Austin, TX 78705 USA

phone + (512) 471-3026
fax + (512) 471-7681
SFF Website: http://lff.me.utexas.edu/

For visitor information about Austin:
http://austin.citysearch.com/Austin/Visitor_Information/

For information about the new Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
http://austin.citysearch.com/E/V/AUSTX/0006/34/82/

For general information about Austin:
http://austin.citysearch.com/