Re: Sand Casting in SG Iron from RP masters

From: Nick Osborn (Nick@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 13:28:00 EEST

Dear Oliver

Try contacting Tony Lowe or Oliver Johnson at Nuneaton Patterns (now NPL Technologies) on 01203 346 484 - they have good experience of using a range of RP masters as patterns for foundry work.

Best regards

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Ltd.
140 - 144 Station Road, March,
Cambs. PE15 8NH, UK

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time Is Money"

Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
Fax: +44 (0) 1354 650 799
www.swiftech.co.uk

>>> "RP Solutions" <rps@dircon.co.uk> 11/04/00 09:23:55 >>>
Hi all,

is there anyone out there in the UK that can sandcast SG Iron from RP masters ( FDM ), we are looking for prototype quantities 10-20 off, if you can do this or know someone who can please call me on 02476 632120.

Many thanks

Oliver Cole

RP Solutions