Re: Back-up power

From: Ken Zukley (ken@interpro-rtc.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 16:53:18 EEST

Good Morning Keith:

We have been saved many times by our APC (American Power Conversion) "Smart
UPS 2200" on our SLA 250/50. To date, I have not found a reasonable UPS
for our SLA 5000. Please let me know if you get any answers concerning
units with that power output capability.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Zukley
InterPRO Rapid Technologies