Re: Hi All

From: SiderWhite (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 22:32:26 EEST

Is this the return of CanAm/vacuum cleaner car/ground effect
machine/Chapparal type racing?
Neat racing, these race cars can go VERY fast with less chance of injuries
due to locked wheels in open-wheel racing such as Indy cars. I hope the
interest in this type of racing increases - they need to get the word out
about it more.

-Glenn Whiteside