Re: STL files - "totally unusable" ?

From: Bharath Vasudeva Rao (bharath@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 23:51:26 EEST

Hello,
I was working with two files on Autocad trying to get a good STL file. But
that never worked out. I was just trying out various options.
Then I did an export to 3DSMAX file and read that in Rhino and did an export
to STL and I got a good STL file.

Bharath

Research Assistant
Partnership for Research in Stereo Modeling (PRISM), ASU
PRISM (480) 9657830 / Office (480) 9650574 / Home (480) 4469259